- IntelliBeam Technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts light output—15 to 1,000 lumens depending on environmental conditions
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter, microprocessor regulated to maximize output and runtime
- User-programmable tailcap and head switches provide three light output levels plus high-intensity tactical strobe
- Dual fuel capable—uses one lithium-ion rechargeable battery (included) or two disposable or rechargeable 123A cells
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining battery power
- O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out dust and moisture
- Wall (AC) charger with international adapters and car (DC) charger included
Designed for law enforcement officers, the rechargeable R1 Lawman LED flashlight features a maximum output of 1,000 lumens, and head and tailcap switches that are user programmable. This dual-fuel capable light also has the ability to run on either its included rechargeable lithium-ion (li-ion) battery or two disposable or rechargeable 123A cells. The Lawman’s precision micro-textured reflector produces a smooth, wide beam with extensive reach and generous peripheral illumination, perfect for a broad range of police and security applications including temporarily blinding opponents.
The Lawman’s tactical tailcap switch activates the 1,000-lumen output—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on. If programmed by the user to do so, pressing the tailcap switch three times rapidly will activate the high-intensity strobe mode. A separate click-type head switch lets you access three light levels: high (1,000 lumens), medium (150 lumens), and low (15 lumens)—or it can be programmed to activate high output only. See programming chart by clicking the small image at left.
Charging of the li-ion rechargeable battery is accomplished via the integral charging port on the side of the Lawman’s body—no need to remove the battery or place the light in a separate charging cradle. Both wall (AC) charger with international adapters and car (DC) charger are included. Constructed from tough aerospace aluminum that is Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability, the Lawman is O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out moisture, dirt, and dust.
When disposable 123A batteries are used in the R1 Lawman (1) the maximum output is 500 lumens; (2) medium and low output levels remain the same as with li-ion battery use; (3) runtimes at all settings are roughly 75% of li-ion battery runtimes.