- Wax cotton withstands the weather
- YKK front zipper with buttoned storm flap
- Rib knit cuffs retain the warmth
- Wind and waterproof construction
- Bellow pockets with shell loops
Avery's Heritage Waterproof Wading jacket is made of 8 oz waxed cotton outer layer fights the cold and rain to keep you hunting all day. The waxed cotton construction is water and wind proof to protect you from harsh elements and waterproof hood covers your head in bitter cold and driving rain. Upper chest pockets are fleece lined keep your hands warm between flights. Full front YKK zippered front with 3 button storm placket keeps out the morning chill. Roomy side bellows pockets contain shell loops for convenient ammo storage.