It takes a craftsmen to appreciate the detail. Constructed of full-grain leather and lightweight, durable Danner wedge outsoles, the unlined Bull Run work boot may look like a simple design at first glance. However, the trained eye will notice the intricate stitching, the hand of the leather, and how all of the parts work together to simply create a product that is built to last. After incorporating oil into the tanning process, Danner takes the oiled, full-grain leather and put it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and require less maintenance over time. The non-marking, oil- and slip- resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, and won't track debris. Guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain, but performs best in indoor environments. Recraftable, extend the life of your boot with Danner's recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. Craftsmanship is found in the details that are unseen, like shaving down panels of leather prior to stitching and working the creases of the upper to create a more secure fit. These are the standards that were set in 1932 when the first Danner boots was made, and these are the same standards that ensure the Bull Run is a work boot that is built to last.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Steel Toe (ST) Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH standards and ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH.
- Full-grain, oiled leather upper
- Moc toe design with contracting stitch
- Cushioning OrthoLite footbed
- Handcrafted, stitchdown construction for strength and stability
- Fiberglass shank