- Durable suede and nylon upper
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Cushioning single-density open-cell PU Ortholite footbed
- Danner Jadical rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs
- EVA cushioning and shock absorbing midsole
The foundation for any shoe or boot is the last, as it determines the fit of the finished product. The Skyridge hikers are built on the DPDX last which was designed for versatility and a low profile for everyday wear. The Jacical outsole was designed with traction in mind, multi-direction rubber lugs provide superior grip and easy transition from trail to street. OrthoLite's advanced open-cell foam footbed technology provides lightweight, long-term cushioning and comfort, high level breathability, moisture management, and antimicrobial function that enhances the performance of the shoe.