- Durable suede and nylon upper
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Cushioning single-density open-cell PU Ortholite footbed
- Danner Jadical rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs
- EVA cushioning and shock absorbing midsole
- Includes a second set of laces for a custom look
Danner has a rich tradition in hiking boots. That tradition provides them wealth of inspiration and a lofty standard to meet when it comes to new additions. The Skyridge is the result of always remaining true to that rich tradition. Lightweight with a modern aesthetic, the Skyridge is refined enough for urban weekday pursuits, but aggressive enough for impromptu adventure after hours. It’s the boot for the daily side of an adventurous life.
The foundation for any shoe or boot is the last, as it determines the fit of the finished product. The Skyridge hikers are built on the DPDX last which was designed for versatility and a low profile for everyday wear. The Jacical outsole was designed with traction in mind, multi-direction rubber lugs provide superior grip and easy transition from trail to street. OrthoLite's advanced open-cell foam footbed technology provides lightweight, long-term cushioning and comfort, high level breathability, moisture management, and antimicrobial function that enhances the performance of the shoe.