- Patented AeroForm technology delivers revolutionary comfort and durability
- Top can be lowered without removing suspenders for easy conversion from chest to pant wader
- MOLLE compatible shell pouch provide ample storage
- Lightweight, breathable and abrasion resistant nylon
- Active Fit for easy on/off and a secure, comfortable fit on foot
- Aero Elite outsole channels the mud and muck out for superior traction
Lightweight, breathable and abrasion resistant nylon made the Aero Elite cheset waders 100% waterproof with double-stitched and taped seams. Belt features lumbar support for comfort; hook-and-loop closure is easily adjusted with one hand. Fleece-lined hand warmer, top loading pocket, water resistant zipper pocket, waterproof electrostatic technology pouch and MOLLE compatible shell pouch provide ample storage. Integrated MOLLE system for maximum versatility; works with any MOLLE compatible accessory. Heavy-duty nylon gator extends down to ankle area for added durability and protection in ice and heavy brush. The top of the Aero Elite's can be lowered without removing suspenders for easy conversion from chest to pant waders. The boots feature patented AeroForm technology to deliver revolutionary comfort and durability and have 1000g of insulated. Molded polyurethane boots over a 3.5mm neoprene core for ultra-lightweight, warm, waterproof comfort for your feet. Thick polyurethane midsole for best-in-class cushioning and insulation underfoot and oversized shank covers the entire arch area for added stability and support.