- Antimicrobial sleep surface resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product
- Luxurious pillow top provides even, all-night support
- SwiftLift built-in 120V pump inflates your bed in under 3 minutes and stores your cord neatly away
- Pump completely deflates your airbed for easier packing and compact storage
- AirTight system is factory-tested to be leak-free
- Support Lock reinforced construction lets you enjoy a more stable sleeping surface
- Pop & Lock valve deflates your mattress quickly with just a twist
- Double-high height makes getting in and out of bed easier
- Fits standard queen size sheets
- Supports up to 600 lbs.
- Carry bag included
- 1-year limited warranty
Let your guests sleep as wonderfully as they do in their own bed with a Coleman SupportRest Elite Pillow Top Double High Airbed. They'll fall into absolute comfort with the luxurious pillow top. The antimicrobial treated sleep surface resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product, so you can offer a bed to your friends and family with confidence. The bed is as easy to set up as it is comfortable thanks to the SwiftLift built-in 120V performance pump. It will inflate your bed in under three minutes, and it has a compartment to store the cord when you're done. Once you find the perfect firmness, the AirTight system will help keep it there, since it's factory-tested to be leak-free. With the Support Lock reinforced construction providing lasting, stable support, your out-of-town visitors will feel like red-carpet guests. When you're ready to pack up, simply twist open the Pop & Lock valve to quietly let most of the air rush out. Then you can use the pump to deflate your airbed completely, making it easier to fit it into the included carry bag.