- Crispi Crossbow Frame provides increased stability and ankle support
- Gore Tex Performance waterproofing
- Vibram rubber sole
- Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
The Dakota GTX is a rugged boot perfect for long trips on all types of terrain. The Dakota is constructed with all of the technologies that set Crispi boots apart, including their Super Grip outsoles that provide traction on any terrain, CCF Crispi Crossbow Frame which provides increased stability and the ABSS ankle support system for added comfort and protection. This non-insulated boot uses a Gore-Tex lining, making it fully waterproof and extremely breathable. The PU-coated leather rand is stitched on to prevent peeling after use in rocky terrain.
- Board Lasting Machanical Construction- Tradition combined with Technology. The perfect connection between torsion rigidity and flexibility achieved thanks to a mechanical process that wraps the comfortable and soft part of the upper to the insole frame.
- C.C.F. Crispi Crossbow Frame brings an innovation on the shock absorbing system sole by associating the request of stability, comfort and technology in a high quality product. This insert made in plastic material follows a particular form in a waving module which offers a perfect stability, sustaining the foot and, at the same time, absorbing the shocks during the walk.
- A.B.S.S. (Ankle Bone Support System). A.B.S.S. revolutionizes the comfort and protection of the entire ankle area thanks to a combination of innovative materials that allow the footwear to contour gently your ankle. This system offers outstanding sprain protection even on the roughest terrain whilst supporting the ankle in all conditions, thus limiting fatigue on the lower joints even after very long walks.