- Ankle Bone Support System offers outstanding sprain protection
- Lightweight, breathable PrimaLoft Insulation
- Vibram sole
- Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
- Crispi Crossbow Frame
The Guide Gore-Tex boot has all of the innovative and best in class technologies that Crispi has to offer. Just put them on and you can go for miles and miles of hard trekking or hunting with no break-in. At less than 2 lbs, they are lighter, more stable and durable than other boots on the market today. Great for trekking, hunting, rugged terrain, winter usage and many other outdoor activities. 100% waterproof and designed and made in Italy.
Offers the comforts of an insulated boot, plus exclusive ABSS (Ankle Bone Support System), CCF (Crispi Crossbow Frame) in the mid-sole and Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort Footwear Lining and a Vibram Lugged Super-Grip outsole developed exclusively for Crispi footwear.
- Crispi has developed a system called A.B.S.S. (Ankle Bone Support System). A.B.S.S. revolutionizes the comfort and protection of the entire ankle area thanks to a combination of innovative materials that allow the footwear to contour gently your ankle. This system offers outstanding sprain protection even on the roughest terrain whilst supporting the ankle in all conditions, thus limiting fatigue on the lower joints even after very long walks.
- Crispi's Board Lasting Mechanical construction is tradition combined with Technology. The perfect connection between torsion rigidity and flexibility achieved thanks to a mechanical process that wraps the comfortable and soft part of the upper to the insole frame.
- Crispi Crossbow Frame brings an innovation on the shock absorbing system sole by associating the request of stability, comfort and technology in a high quality product. This insert made in plastic material follows a particular form in a waving module which offers a perfect stability, sustaining the foot and, at the same time, absorbing the shocks during the walk.