- Gore-Tex performance waterproofing membrane
- Vibram Sole with shock absorbing midsole
- Board lasting mechanical construction
- Crispi Wire Frame allows the boot to flex at the best point for each individual user
- Crispi Air Mesh + Active Carbon anti-odor
- Kevlar stitching reinforces the boot upper against abrasion
The Wyoming Gore-Tex is a perfect blend between stability, lightness, technology and tradition. Designed to be an early season hunting, trekking, hiking and rugged terrain boot, it follows all of the industry leading qualities of the Hunter Boot, but is lighter and uninsulated so it can be used in warmer months. Crispi built this boot to protect and last with WFW (Wave Wrapping Frame) technology for comfort over long periods of walking and a Super Grip outsoles to improve breaking and traction. They also use a high quality bottom with Crispi's exclusive Vibram Super-Grip and Legendary Gore-Tex lining to make it waterproof and breathable. Designed in Italy exclusively for the North American market and tested in the rugged Rocky Mountains.
Crispi US has worked with the Italian factory to modify the Crispi Wire Frame on each of the Wyoming GTX boots in order to better meet the needs of the North American hunter. With this slight re-design these boots will now flex at a better, more comfortable point on the foot of each individual user with no mechanical restriction.