- Gore-Tex performance waterproofing membrane
- Vibram Super-Grip Sole with shock absorbing midsole
- Board lasting mechanical construction
- Crispi Crossbow frame for stability and comfort
- Wrapping fastening system for a perfect foot position
The Women's Wyoming Gore-Tex is a perfect blend between stability, lightness, technology and tradition. Designed to be an early season hunting, trekking, hiking and rugged terrain boot, it follows all of the industry leading qualities of the Hunter Boot, but is lighter and non-insulated so it can be used in warmer months.
Crispi built this boot to protect and last with WFW (Wave Wrapping Frame) technology for comfort over long periods of walking, Super Grip outsoles to improve breaking and traction and the CCF Crispi Crossbow Frame which provides increased stability, durability and comfort. Crispi also uses a high quality bottom with Crispi's exclusive Vibram Super-Grip and Legendary Gore-Tex lining to make it waterproof and breathable.