- Supports most cooking pots
- Can be used with multiple fuels, including bio fuels
- Designed for optimal air flow
The Folding Stove 1.0 is a light, durable, and compact cooking platform that is perfect for mess kits, backpacking, and emergency situations. Legs fold flat for easy storage. Each cube burns for approximately 18 minutes.
Instructions for Use:
- Open stove to desired position to properly support cookpot. Make sure that the stove is on stable, level ground, clear of leaves, other debris, or any flammable material.
- Unwrap fuel cubes and remove desired number of cubes.
- Store unused fuel cubes in an airtight container for future use.
- Place 1 or 2 fuel cubes on center of the stove base.
- Ignite fuel cube(s) with match or lighter.
- Carefully place cook pot on top of stove. Do not cook food directly over open flame. Use a metal cup, pot, or pan to hold food.
- Do not leave stove unattended while burning. Keep children and pets away from stove.
- Stove will be very hot during and after use. Allow fuel cubes to burn out and stove to cool before handling and repacking