- Rain Defender durable water repellent
- FastDry with 37.5 Technology wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Anti-odor traps and holds in odors
- Mighty Back bi-swing panels between the shoulder for a full range of movement
- Flex Elbow stretch panels and articulated seams
The Full Swing Briscoe jacket uses Carhartt's Full Swing technology with the Mighty Back bi-swing stretch panel between the shoulders for instant recovery, the Flex Elbow with a stretch panel and articulated seams for less restriction, and the underarm Freedom Gusset to prevent sleeve ride-ups. Rain Defender durable water repellent garments are just as functional and comfortable while fishing, hunting, working, or standing on the sidelines at a football game in a sudden November rain. Water will bead up and roll off your sweatshirt, jacket, overalls, pants, and more, so a little rain won’t stop you from finishing the job without changing your gear. FastDry with 37.5 Technology makes this Carhartt's fastest drying lining, it returns energy to the body to keep you warm. Made from lightweight yet super durable, 4.5-ounce, 100% nylon Carstrong shell that is as strong as any sandstone duck fabric.