- Lightweight design for excellent portability
- Two cast-aluminum 17,000 BTU burners
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Burner housing helps block wind
- Rugged and durable cast iron cook-top and legs
- Regulator and 5 ft. hose included
Good, warm food seems to taste better in the outdoors, don’t you think? And whether you’re cooking in the duck blind or at the tailgate party you should never have to sacrifice power for portability. The Ranger II is a big stove in a compact body: each burner pumps out all the heat you will need with two 17,000 BTU burners while weighing only 17 pounds. This is the best way to get huge power without extra packing for hunting, camping, tailgating, fishing, and more. Try out the Ranger II today.