Norma Ecostrike ammunition makes the impossible possible. To make the bullet lighter and prevent it from fragmenting, the lead has been replaced by copper and nickel. With Ecostrike we meet a new hunting era, where the sense of being one with nature has reached a higher level. The bullet and its characteristics, takes into account of the rifle, the game, the environment and the meat. Ecostrike’s ambition is to always give a positive impact, and to make it a rewarding hunting experience. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- LEAD FREE copper bullet
- Polymer tip assists expansion and decreases drag
- Optimized cavity for guaranteed expansion even at low velocity
- Proprietary plating eliminates copper fouling and increase barrel life
- Pure copper construction, precision turned
- Unique waist design to maximize velocity and reduce bearing surface
- Boat tail designed for increased ballistic coefficient and maximum wind resistance