- Fast & Easy setup (initial assembly time of less than 10 minutes)
- Gong material is AR500 1/2" thickness
- 5/16" (8mm) Grade 30 proof coil welded chain with all necessary nuts/bolts
- Stand legs are powder coated steel for long life
- Rated for 30 caliber (or smaller) and minimum distance of 300 feet
The Viking Solutions Gong Target System is an economical, durable, and fun way to enjoy large caliber shooting! The hardware is supplied, (16" gong) along with proof chain, leg stands, and nuts and bolts - all you need is a length of 2x4 lumber (you decide on the length - multiple gong sizes are supported in one setup). Setup time is less than 2 minutes and the gongs are manufactured from AR500 steel (1/2" thickness) for long lasting durability! This system gives you an audible "ping" when the target is struck and it will settle back down for another shot after 10 seconds or so (depending on how long you set your chains to the gong). Suitable for lead or copper-jacketed (non-armor piercing) of 30 caliber or smaller and a minimum distance of 300 feet. Try one out - it's fun and you can shoot for hours without having to reset your target.