- Modular Assembly System - assembles in minutes
- Sledgehammer and pry-bar resistant 3/16" solid steel door
- Thick 9 gauge 2-ply steel exterior walls
- 2300°F one-hour Fire Shield protection
- Heat activated door fire seals
- Internal panels are made of magnesium oxide (MgO) and are nearly impervious to fire, moisture, insects and mold
- Comes standard with an EMP Lock that offers electronic or mechanical opening operation.
- Eight 1" steel live locking bolts
- Powder coated finish
- Lined interior
- Adjustable lined shelves
- Includes one full shelf, one full gun rack, two half shelves and a divided shelf
- Professional grade “non breach seal” dead bolt door
- Pre-drilled for floor mounting
- Lifetime Warranty
Offering all the security of a conventional welded safe, but is easy-to-assemble and move anywhere piece-by-piece. The SnapSafe modular assembly system locks the walls together from the inside and only requires a socket wrench for assembly.
Eight live-locking bolts and a non-breech seal on the hinge side of the door provide professional grade protection not found in most residential safes. Once closed and locked, the vault cannot be disassembled from the outside. A heavy steel deadbolt runs the entire length of the hinge side of the door. Once locked, the door cannot be removed, even if the hinges are cut off.
Your safe can be configured to fit a variety of needs. Each safe comes with one full shelf, one full gun rack, two half shelves and a divided shelf. Additional shelves can be purchased separately.
Economical to ship. Easy to move and assemble. Your SnapSafe components are delivered right to your door. Simply unpack and move each piece to anywhere in your home or office and assemble in 30 minutes with the socket wrench that's included with each shipment. No need to hire movers or installers. It’s an easy do-it-yourself project!