- Designed for day use and night vision
- Advantage technology LED allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- 2 MOA on dot size
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Low mount and 1/3 Co-witness mount included
The HS403C Paralow has two power systems, one is operated by solar power only while the other operates on battery only. Out of the box, this red dot is automatically solar powered. The red dot intensity also auto adjusts to ambient light. If there is not enough light, such as at night, just press the "+" or "-" button to activate battery power. Now it will operate like a regular red dot so you can adjust the intensity by pressing "+" or "-" buttons.
You can verify the power mode by covering the solar cell. If the red dot is on, you are in battery mode. If it is off, you are in solar mode.