Brassicas are most preferred during hunting season, when frost breaks down tannins in the leaves to sugar and deer desperately need high-energy food. And, Brassica Banquet’s benefits don’t end there – its sugar-laden bulbs continue to provide essential nutrition throughout winter. Brassica Banquet works anywhere, establishes quickly, grows fast and produces literally tons of nutritious forage. Because it is most preferred after frost-curing, it is perfect for small and large high-use plots subject to extreme deer pressure. Brassica Banquet is an awesome stand alone but is also ideal for mixing with almost any fall plot.
Seed Content: Premium Annual Forage and Bulb-Producing Bulbs
- North: Late Summer to Fall
- South: Fall
Planting Depth: .125" - .25"
- Massive Forage Production
- Quality Forage & High-Sugar Bulbs
- Peak Attraction During Deer Season
- Withstands Heaviest Browse Pressure
- Great Standalone or Perfect for Mixing