- Highly Attractive, Super Nutritious
- Provides Essential Antler-Growing Protein
- Massive Forage Production
- Superior Winter Hardiness
- Coated and Pre-Inoculated
King Ladino White Clover is considered the very best all-round perennial food plot cultivar for whitetails, turkeys and other game. This big-leafed, high-production legume is the most preferred, nutritious and versatile of all clovers. Loaded with antler-growing protein, managers across the country build their entire program around this stuff. Grows nationwide. It’s no wonder Ladino White Clover is called “The King of Clovers!”
Seed Content: Top Ladino White Clovers
- North: Spring or Fall
- South: Fall
Seeding Rate: 15,000 sq. ft.
Planting Depth: .125"-.25"