The Ergo .750" Adjustable Gas Block is designed to fit under the Ergo Modular and SuperLite Rail System, as well as most other manufacturer’s free float handguards. The gas block allows the user to variably fine tune their rifle’s gas system down to full shutoff. Adjustments are made via a 10-32 set-screw and a 4-40 brass retaining screw ensures the system remains locked, no need for Locktite. The adjustable gas block retains the same height/profile as the standard Ergo low profile gas block. Melonite QPQ finish for durability, and machined from 4140 chrome moly steel with chamfered edges, featuring a slip on fit for ease of installation and secured with two set screws.
- Full shutoff with zero adjustment movement
- Chamfered edge, semi-press fit
- Fits under most free float handguards
- Same profile/height as the standard low-profile gas block
- Includes (2) set screws for a secure attachment
- Includes 10-32 Set-Screw and a 4-40 Retaining Screw (Rearward facing)
- Accepts standard gas tube roll-pins but, a roll-pin is NOT included