- Most stable rail solutions on the market
- Ability to simply change between grip panels
- Install on your gun in under 3 minutes
- High-grade, lightweight, glass reinforced polymer
- Installed without the need for a gunsmith
- No permanent modifications to be made to your firearm
- HC11 Holster compatible
- Superior Ergonomic Design
- Full length MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
The Recover 1911 Grip and Rail Systems have proven to be the most stable rail solutions on the market as well as the most popular, and are easily installed on your gun and under 3 minutes. The high-grade, lightweight, glass reinforced polymer ReCover 1911 grips can be installed without the need for a gunsmith, and requires no permanent modifications to be made to your firearm.
To install, simply unscrew your old grips, screw your new grip and rail system into place using existing hardware. Use supplied hardware to tighten rail into place. For grip panel change, unscrew the bottom screw and slide in the new panel.