- Hybrid Kydex/premium steerhide construction
- Ventilated to improve airflow and comfort
- Tuckable design with metal belt clips and optional patented C-Hooks
- Raised sweat guard to protect pistol and wearer
- Kydex holster pocket for easy holstering
- Standard metal clips fit up to 1 3/4" belts
A cooler alternative to Galco’s best-selling KingTuk IWB, the patented KingTuk Air provides a level of comfort previously unknown with broad-plated IWB holsters. The ventilated steerhide backing plate combined with a rigid Kydex holster pocket for provides extreme comfort – especially in hot or humid climates – along with fast draw and easy holstering.
Worn inside the waistband, the KingTuk Air’s removable metal belt clips (fitting belts up to 1 3/4”) can be moved up or down in the corresponding holes in the leather, enabling the user to set the carry height and angle to suit their unique preferences.
Accessories for the original KingTuk, such at the option C-hooks and tuckable belt loops, all work perfectly with the KingTuk Air.