- 3-in-1 Outdoor tool: Tactical flashlight, Hand warmer and Power bank
- Rugged CNC manufactured housing is IP65 rated- water resistant , dust proof, and drop tested tough
- 3 Mode CREE 5W LED rated at 300 lumen for dependable bright light
- 5000 mAh battery provides up to 6 hours of continuous heat
- Charges smartphones and tablets, sports cameras, GPS devices, MP3 players and more
- C-Link feature allows for connecting other Celestron power banks to extend heat times up to 16 hours
- Auto charge feature means no buttons to push- simply plug your device into the USB OUT port to begin charging
Elements by Celestron is a line of rechargeable electronic tools designed for the avid outdoorsman. They are water resistant, dust proof, crush proof and drop tested to withstand the abuses of the wild.
The ThermoTorch 5 is a rugged, 3-in-1 tool featuring a true tactical 3 mode flashlight, a hand warmer and a portable power bank for your personal electronics. Whether you’re stargazing under clear desert skies or perched in a forested hunting blind on a gray and rain soaked afternoon, the ThermoTorch 5 will provide, heat, light and power to keep you going.
The tactical flashlight is rated at 300 lumen max and uses a CREE 5W LED bulb. The hand warmer is good for almost a full day of heat- up to 6 hours, at temperatures up to 114°F. The 5000 mAh rechargeable lithium battery can charge most smartphones 2 times, and will charge tablets, sport cameras, MP3 players and other devices as well. The Celestron Elements ThermoTorch 5 is an indispensable addition to your adventure pack- never go into the wilderness without it.