- 4” Reflex Loudspeaker (loudness: 105 to 110db)
- 32 MB Internal Memory - stores 100 permanent sounds
- External power jack with mounting bracket for motorized decoy (Removable cover to expose mount and connector)
- Swiveling legs
- Integrated Remote Dock
- Durable ABS Construction
- Powered by 8 AA batteries (batteries not included) Remote Control
- Integrated/removable remote control
- All functions are controlled thru remote.
- Remote control with backlit screen with 4 to 6 lines of text/icons
- Up to 300 yards range for remote control
- Motorized assembly that form fits and connects to the attachment area on the Mantis caller
- Powered by 4 “AA” batteries (batteries not included)
- Connection that syncs sounds with the movement of the motor
- 2 stick assemblies (fur / kite) included with kit
The Mantis Pro offers one of the highest values for your dollar of any caller on the market. It features an intensified volume with 100 permanent high quality realistic sounds and superior sound performance. The ergonomically designed LCD remote control allows the user to power the unit on/off, play and pause the caller, select/scan sounds, control the volume level up and down, mute or pause the sound. This high tech remote provides the user with the greatest versatility when choosing animal sounds, patterns and direction. The speaker provides ample volume control. The LCD display on the remote indicates the title of the sound activated, the location of the sound file as well as volume levels. The LCD display will also indicate the battery level. Weighing in at only 1.75 pounds with batteries, this call is easily packed for high-mountain or flat-land hunting trips.
Mantis Electronic Decoy turns the Mantis Pro digital game call into an all-inclusive and portable predator calling machine. Simply slide the motorized decoy into the custom formed attachment point on your Mantis call and you’re ready to go. The Mantis Pro predator decoy delivers an unpredictable motion with a high speed ultra quiet motor. The decoy gives predators the visual confirmation they're looking for and can be synced to the sounds coming from the Mantis call.