- UltraDry construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance
- Exclusive scent control process, kills bacteria that cause odors
- SnakeGuard construction features a non-woven material that impedes fangs, thorns, and other nasty elements from penetrating
- CuShin Comfort tongue technology is designed to minimize pressure on the shin from the top of the boot tongue
- Abrasion resistant ArmaTec in high wear areas help preserve and lengthen the life of the boot
For avid hunters, the outdoors is a 365-days-per year obsession. That passion runs from the excitement of deer hunting season to the off-season pursuits of scouting, shed antler hunting, or chasing a spring gobbler. Irish Setter had just such hunters in mind when they designed the VaprTrek boots, which incorporate ground-breaking features like an RPM sole and Scent Ban technology. These lightweight, high-performance boots will meet the demands of the most active, athletic hunter. RPM technology is a breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditional materials without the extra weight. Bi-directional lug pattern for increased traction and balance during heel strike and toe-off.