- CuShin provides long-lasting comfort through the shin area
- EnerG Technology with high rebound EVA for underfoot comfort
- Non-metallic nano toe is shaped to offer more toe room
- Tritek sole for best in-class slip, oil/gas resistance
- Nylon shank for added arch support
On-trend designs. Right-now colors. And all out of the built-in technologies workers need for remarkable comfort, right out of the box. Kasota boots have it all, including a new dual density midsole with a harder PU for stability in the heel, arch and forefoot plus strategically placed high-rebound EnerG material for responsive performance and lasting underfoot support. Heat-Resistant outsole (HRO) have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475 degrees Fahrenheit. CuShin comfort technology was designed to minimize pressure on the shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexible while walking, and internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort. ArmaTec technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant. Placement of ArmaTec in high wear areas helps preserve and lengthen the life of the boot.
Safety Rating: ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH