- 23’ Tall - More height gives you the option to climb down to your stand at 20’
- Lifeline Climbing System included
- Each step surface is coated with a permanent, factory-applied coating for superior grip and added safety
- Sections “nest” together for compact, easy transport
- Full length rail on each side contains your feet preventing side slipping
The Bigfoot Tree Ladder was designed for comfortable and confident climbing with room for both feet on every step and handrails on both sides. This makes attaching your hang-on treestand much easier. The Bigfoot Tree Ladder bolts together to extend 23’ up into the tree. It attaches securely with durable ratchet straps to eliminate any movement when climbing. The foot rungs are welded to the handrails and the entire unit is covered in Tractionite non-slip coating.