- Patent pending design
- Independent jaws eliminate torque
- Off center design delivers high efficiency opening response
- Roller Trigger System (RTS) for smooth, adjustable trigger action
- Separate trigger travel and tension adjustments for a wide range of trigger adjustability
- Curved trigger design provides a distinct feel and increased finger placement options
- Ergonomic grip ridges help give you the same finger placement every time
The Hyper Jaw design is the next in a long line of meaningful innovation from Scott. Scott engineers spent hundreds of hours to develop and test dozens of geometry configurations. The end result is a never before seen configuration in archery releases.
The independent jaws operate in perfect synchronization with one another. This removes any lateral torque that may come from inconsistencies in shooting form. The asymmetrical design delivers unmatched efficiency in the jaw opening response. The Roller Trigger System (RTS) provides a silky smooth trigger action. Customize the trigger action to fit you with a wide range of fine adjustments options.