• High-performance polymer tip and boat-tail
• Flat trajectory and match-grade accuracy
• Robust bonding maximizes weight retention
• Solid shank for bone-crushing penetration
• Grooved shank minimizes fouling and improves accuracy
Federal Trophy Bonded Tip stands apart from other big game bullets, combining bonded construction, a bone-crushing solid copper shank and a high-performance polymer tip that tightens groups. Trophy Bonded Tip's solid copper core and bonded jacket provide the deep penetration and terminal performance of a heavy-duty bullet, while its grooved shank, polymer tip and boat-tail give it the accuracy of a match bullet. This is not loaded ammunition.