- Two packs in one: Fanny pack expands into day pack
- Lycra shoulder straps for added comfort
- 1680D Nylon Ballistic Fabric used throughout the pack for unmatched strength
- Hypalon used at lashing points
- Molded foam waist belt for added comfort with two easy to access pockets
- Adjustable/removable bow hook allows you to hang your bow by your side
- Bow hook attaches to either side of the waist belt for right or left handed shooter
ALPS Outdoorz teamed up with the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation to bring you the ultimate day excursion pack, the REMF Switchback X. This pack is a two in one system: it starts as an 800 cubic inch fanny pack but, with a couple simple zips and clips, an additional 1900 cubic inches of space rises out of the fanny packs lid giving you a total of 2700 cubic inches of storage. It is constructed from durable 1680D nylon ballistic fabric and features padded shoulder straps and waist belt for all day comfort.