- Creates an angle of entry that removes the feeling of falling
- No more knee bump
- Parallel steps reduce fatigue and allow the user to start his or her ascent or descent with either foot
- Wave cut C channel design steps are wider and longer providing superior traction
- Angle of entry reduces fatigue while hanging treestands
- Minimal assembly – no tools required
Unique Gravity Forward Design shifts the hunter's center of gravity forward making climbing more balanced and less fatiguing. The precise forward angle improves safety and reduces fatigue while ascending and descending. Double spaced serrated ladder rungs provide maximum traction in wet and slippery conditions. A solid all-steel construction stabilizes every step.