- To maintain thermal comfort throughout the night, an insulated tube wraps around your shoulders to prevent heat from escaping as you sleep.
- A small pocket is integrated into the draft collar – perfect for stashing a headlamp, wallet, phone or midnight snacks.
- The soft, hydrophobic, 20D nylon lining is silk-sheet comfortable and won’t absorb moisture.
- Tested and rated at 20° F for three season comfort.
- Warm, lofty 650 fill-power white duck down is lofty, warm and breathable.
- The three-dimensional foot box utilizes a half-moon shape to help retain warmth, provide added room for greater comfort, and to allow the use of one of our sleeping pads inside the bag.
- Flexible baffles provide freedom of movement and keep the insulation close to your body for more efficient thermal performance and exceptional comfort.
- Thoughtful patterning expands the girth at the chest for added comfort and the freedom to move throughout the night without impacting thermal performance.
- Insulated and comfortable, the mummy wraps the head to maintain essential warmth.
The KSB 20° Oversized 650 fill-power down delivers exceptional warmth for its weight and is easily packed into it’s compression sack. A draft collar, over-stuffed foot box, insulated mummy hood, and flexible baffles at the body’s core all work together to minimize heat loss for greater thermal efficiency. Highly durable fabrics are tough, light and comfortable. The oversized expanded chest area and flexible baffles provide ample room to move, and a stash pocket keeps small items right at hand. Using the adjustable Length Locks™ the sleeping bag can reduce in length up to 15 inches, efficiently sizing down to fit a 5’ 3” person.