Adams Arms Gas Piston Conversion Kit AR-15 .750" Picatinny Gas Block
- Product Family #: 1019242266
- Product #:
- Manufacturer #:
- UPC #:
The Adams Arms Gas Piston Conversion Kit with Picatinny Gas Block features a patented one-piece bolt carrier with a picatinny gas black designed for three stages of use (full gas for standard fire, half gas for suppressed, no gas for single shot). The gas system is self-cleaning, and keeps carbon and gases from being expelled towards the shooter. This system does not vent directly to atmospheric pressure. This eliminates the flash signature as well as super sonic crack which is optimal for night vision and suppressed fire. The Adams Arms Piston Conversion Kit no longer requires the receiver bushing or installation dowel.
To select the correct length kit, use the following measurements:
- Pistol: 4.846" from barrel extension to shoulder
- Carbine: 7.866" from barrel extension to shoulder
- Mid: 9.866" from barrel extension to shoulder
- Rifle: 13.241" from barrel extension to shoulder
- Patented One-Piece Bolt Carrier
- Gas Block
- Bolt Spring
- Drive Rod with bushing and spring
- Installation Instruction Card
- Short Stroke Free Floating Piston System
- Carbon/Gases expelled forward, away from operator
- Corrosive Resistant Coating Process
- Harmonics are not transferred into the barrel
- Adjustable gas settings for various applications
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!