- Superior abrasion and scuff-resistant Nubuck leather and 1000D nylon upper
- Lace garage prevents loose laces from snagging or dragging
- Gore-Tex 100% waterproof and breathable liner
- Danner Descender outsole with a Vibram specific rubber compound
- Cement down construction provides an athletic look with lightweight performance
Designed as a vertical assault weapon, the Danner Flight Assault (DFA) features low-oil content nubuck leather, a lightweight 1000 Denier nylon upper, a hexagonal low lug outsole, and a patent pending Vertical Insertion Arrestor (VIA) technology insert. All offering optimum levels of abrasion resistance and superior control in fast roping applications. Nubuck leather and 1000D nylon upper provides superior abrasion- and scuff-resistance. This combination offers some of the best protection in cold and wet environments. Variable lacing system allows for a customized fit by choosing the ankle hook that fits you best. The extra deep hook will help lock your heel in place for a glove-like fit and superior control. The lace garage at the top of the boot's tongue is a stretch fabric pocket designed to tuck your lace ends into. With a specific Vibram rubber compound built into the medial side arch, this outsole is designed for fast roping control. A multi-directional lug pattern allows for quick acceleration and braking in all directions.
How it fits: The 1368 last is a sleek, streamlined last that is excellent for light trail, multi-sport and casual use. Provides a running shoe-like fit and ultimate comfort.