Danner Explorer 6" GORE-TEX Hiking Boots Leather Men's
- Product Family #: 1019261378
- Product #:
- Manufacturer #:
- UPC #:
Wherever the hike takes you, the USA-made Explorer will get you there. A GORE-TEX liner provides waterproof, breathable protection and a full-grain leather upper keeps feet protected from the elements. The famous Kletterlift outsole by Vibram provides lightweight comfort, superb shock absorption, and great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction offers a wider platform for stability.
How it fits: The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, Danner recommends ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Gore-Tex liners are 100% waterproof while allowing sweat to escape
- Danner Airthotic molded instep cups the heel and supports the arch
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole guarntees great traction and stability on wet and dry ground
- Recraftable with a stitchdown construction
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!