- Full-grain leather upper made from the strongest and most durable leather
- Gore-Tex 100% waterproof and breathable liner
- Vibram Kletterlift ousole provides superb shock absorption
- Recraftable, stitchdown construction
- FORSCOM approved for wear by the U.S. Army Forces Command
Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the USA-made Fort Lewis is FORSCOM approved and loaded with all the features a warrior or law enforcement professional needs. A cushioning Vibram Kletterlift outsole fights fatigue on long marches. Made of a specialized dry ice compound, the outsole remains flexible in extreme cold to aid slip resistance. The full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX lining keeps the boot waterproof. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability.Built from bottom to top in Danner's Portland Oregon factory.
How it fits: The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, Danner recommends ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.