- Durable, waterproof nubuck leather upper with abrasion-resistant nylon
- Gore-tex waterproof and breathable liner
- Speed lacing system with lace-to-toe design for secure fit
- PU midsole with integrated polypropylene board for support underneath the entire foot
- Danner Gavre outsole with pentagonal lugs for optimal surface contact
The Danner Gavre has a PU midsole with integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot. Gavre outsole has pentagonal center lugs for optimal surface contact and heavier outer lugs for superior support make this outsole idea for lateral transitions and side hilling.
How it fits: The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.