It's all there: the silhouette of the classic logger heel, the stability of stitchdown construction and the strength of rich, full-grain leather. The only thing missing is the weight you might expect from a boot of this caliber. The Danner Logger was created to bring a new level of lightweight comfort and flexibility to the traditional logger platform. Bi-fit board combines the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece, Danner is able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support. Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, the legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of the stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
How it fits: Designed for the heel fit of a logger outsole, the 607E is an industry standard and is made true to size. The relatively broad and deep toe box area gives more volume in the forefoot and toe.
Safety Rating: Electrical Hazard Protection meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Nubuck oiled leather upper offer water-resistance and extremely durable
- Danner Dry 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in
- High-performance Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Bi-Fit board combines the shank and midsole for reduced weight
- Vibram 360 Logger outsole has substantial edging and superior traction