- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Exclusive Vibram Quarry outsole features 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound
- Hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Fiberglass shank
- Triple stitched hyper-strong thread
Danner's most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Oregon. Danner developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. Danner also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Danner's stitchdown boots can be recrafted to provide years of use. Made in USA with imported components. The Vibram Quarry outsole is an exclusive outsole that features a 90º heel, an oil- and slip- resistant rubber compound, and a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release.
How is fits: The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Electrical hazard ASTM F2892-11 EH footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels