- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Top-grain, nubuck leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Vibram Quarry Fire & Ice outsole with oil and slip-resistant rubber compound
- Hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Fiberglass shank
- Triple stitched hyper-strong thread
Over ten years ago, Danner released the very first Quarry work boot. Since then, it has become a staple for workers around the country. And now, for the first time, they have brought manufacturing of the Quarry, using imported parts, to their Portland, Oregon, factory, at the same time making major improvements to its comfort and durability. The Vibram Quarry Fire & Ice outsole provides superior traction in extreme cold and hot environments , this exclusive outsole that features a 90º heel, an oil- and slip- resistant rubber compound, and a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release. Danner updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. The stitchdown construction allows this boot to be recrafted for years of use. 400-gram Thinsulate Ultra high-performance insulation keeps you warm without weighing you down. Made in USA with imported components.
How is fits: The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.