- Full-grain leather and 1000D nylon upper
- Spacer mesh lining dispels heat vapors and allows for continuous airflow
- Speed lace hardware allows for toe to top tightening with one tug
- Vibram Rivot TFX outsole provides superior acceleration, braking, and pivoting
- Terra Force X platform for heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support and arch protection
- Made in Portland, Oregon
Crafted in Danner's Portland, Oregon, factory, the Rivot brings lightweight performance and legendary Danner durability together on our proven TFX platform. Design features include a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper with space frame webbing for increased motion. Spacer mesh dispels heat vapors and allows for continuous airflow, and a 360° pivot point Vibram outsole lug pattern delivers responsive traction in any direction, bringing motion and agility to the beat. The Vibram Rivot TFX outsole offers superior acceleration, braking, pivoting, and overall traction in rugged terrains with 360° pivot point lugs and strategically placed broad flat lugs. Certified for optional wear per AR 670-1 requirements.
How it fits: The 851 last is an update to Danner's popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Safety Rating: Non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.