The Rivot is built with Danner's lightweight TFX platform, a rugged rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper, space frame webbing design for increased motion and a 360° pivot point lug pattern for quick pivotal movements in all directions, knowing that in battle motion is your weapon. Spacer mesh dispels heat vapors and allows for continuous airflow. This classification of manufacturing is the promise that this product was built from top to bottom in Portland, Ore. factory. Danner's boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932. Coyote, Meets AR-670-1 Requirement for Optional Wear.
How it fits: The 851 last is an update to Danner's popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Rough out leather with 1000D nylon upper
- Spacer mesh lining is idea for hot weather and allows for better airflow
- Speed lace system allows you to tighten from toe to top with one tug
- Vibram Rivot TFX outsole for overall traction in rugged terrains
- Terra Force X platform prevents arch overwork and fatigue