- Full-grain leather and highly abrasion-resistant 900D nylon upper
- Gore-Tex 100% waterproof and breathable liner
- 360° Snake Guard gives you snake protection from bottom to top
- Removable Ortholite footbed
- Rear gusset with rugged hardware for long-lasting performance
Inspired by the storied upland tradition, the newest member of the Sharptail series brings quality and performance to the hunt while providing lightweight comfort and 360° snake-proof protection. 360° Snake Guard uses a flexible snake protection fabric in between the liner and exterior of the boot to give you complete snake protection from the bottom of your foot to the top of the boot. Three layers of varying density Ortholite footbed are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
How it fits: The 851 last is an update to Danner's popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.