- Full-grain and Cordura nylon uppers are resistance to abrasions, tears, and scuffs
- Gore-Tex liners are 100% waterproof but allows sweat and moisture to escape
- High-performance insulation keeps you warm without the bulk
- Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole provides great traction and stability
- Recracftable, stitchdown construction
- Made in the USA
The USA-made Sierra is a versatile, three-season boot for the hunter who pursues a variety of game. The Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole tracks steadily over diverse terrain. GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining and 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation keep feet dry and warm, while the full-grain leather and Cordura upper combine with Danner’s famous stitchdown construction for outstanding durability and stability underfoot. The Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole provides lightweight comfort with superb shock absorption, this outsole uses a rubber compound that guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces. Made in USA; this product is built from bottom to top in Danner's Portland, Oregon plant.
How it fits: The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, Danner recommends ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.