Danner challenged themselves to create a lightweight and quick-to-comfort boot that honors the trust and tradition of their iconic Danner Acadia, they developed the Stalwart. Featuring a Bi-Fit board that integrates the midsole, lasting board and shank into a single form, they were able to reduce weight while maintaining the durability that is synonymous with Danner. Built on a more athletic last, the Stalwart relies on the hand-crafted, stitchdown construction to uphold its strength and stability while a full-length, removable footbed provides the comfort needed for long hours in service. Vibram Kletterlift Light is a lighter weight version of the classic Kletterlift outsole with oil and slip-resistant low lugs for urban environments. It also features the Vibram TC4T compound for added durability.
How it fits: The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Full-grain polishable leather with 1000D nylon upper
- 100% waterproof Gore-Tex liner keeps water out while allowing sweat to escape
- Bi-Fit board combines the shank and midsole for reduced weight without sacrificing support
- Vibram Kletterlift light outsole with low lugs for urban environments
- Recraftable, stitchdown construction