- Full-grain polishable leahter and 1000D nylon upper
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner
- High-performance Thinsulate Ultra insulation keeps you warm without weighting you down
- Vibram Striker Torrent outsole adds flexibility and a more rugged lug pattern
- TFX-8 platform is Danner's lightest and most versatile platform offered
Pride of service comes in many forms. For Danner, it’s their dedication to creating a better product: to make it stronger, to make it lighter, to make it last. As they developed the Striker Torrent, they challenged themselves to find the perfect balance between comfort and support, while ensuring that the new Striker would outlast its predecessor. Vibram Striker Torrent outsole features a 360° pentagonal low lug pattern that grips in all directions, a flex notch design adds flexibility in key pivot areas and a more rugged outer lug pattern sheds water and provides maximum surface contact.
How it fits: The 851 last is an update to Danner's popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.