The Super Rain Forest GTX boot is a great all-purpose work boot that gets the job done. Double-thick leather offers exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot. Super Rain Forest leather the is toughest leather Danner could find, it resists alkali, lime, and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet. Danner used double layers across the toe box and top of the foot for industrial strength.
How it fits: The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Electrical Hazard ASTM F2892-11 EH with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Super Rain Forest Leather resists alkali, lime, and other chemicals
- Hyper-strong triple stitching
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole with deep lugs for unparalleled traction
- Recraftable, stitched down construction
- Gore-Tex 100% waterproof and breathable liner