- Full-grain leather and 1000D nylon upper
- Gore-Tex lining is 100% waterproof and breathable
- Speed lace hardware allows for toe to top tightening with one tug
- Vibram Rivot TFX outsole provides superior acceleration, braking, and pivoting
- Terra Force X platform for heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support and arch protection
- Made in USA - Berry Compliant
Crafted in Danner's Portland, Oregon, factory, the Rivot brings lightweight performance and legendary Danner durability together on our proven TFX platform. Design features include a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper with space frame webbing for increased motion. Gore-Tex liners ensure that no water gets in, whiles allowing sweat and moisture to get out and a 360° pivot point Vibram outsole lug pattern delivers responsive traction in any direction, bringing motion and agility to the beat. The Vibram Rivot TFX outsole offers superior acceleration, braking, pivoting, and overall traction in rugged terrains with 360° pivot point lugs and strategically placed broad flat lugs.
How it fits: The 851 last is an update to Danner's popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Safety Rating: Non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.