By incorporating top-of-the-line materials like GORE-TEX and Vibram with a weight-saving platform, Danner made their tough, versatile work boot feel like the kind of boot you want to put on at the end of a long day. This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads. It also comes with a dual-density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole has a low profile 90-degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. For really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, an all-leather upper, a non-metallic safety toe and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.
How it fits: The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner
- Danner Trailguard platform offers lightweight seamless support with a roomier fit
- Full-grain leather and abrasion-resistant heel cap
- Cushioning PU footbed and nylon shank
- Vibram Vicious oil and slip-resistant outsole
- High-performance Thinsulate Ultra insulation